Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Top 10 favourite Canadian Idol performances: #6

The #6 choice on my list of all-time favourite Canadian Idol performances is by Nova Scotia's Chad Doucette, who went all the way to the Top 4 during the 2006 season.

I thought that Chad's Top 22 performance of Keith Urban's Tonight I Want To Cry was excellent. This was the first elimination round and Chad certainly differentiated himself from the crowd as a sincere young guy who could draw on a lot of emotion when he sang. I've loved this performance since it first aired and it remains one of my top favourites of all time.



Check out my previously announced Top 10 entries:

#10: Jacob Hoggard - Sundown
#9: Greg Neufeld - All These Things That I've Done
#8: Kalan Porter - If You Could Read My Mind
#7: Kalan Porter - Awake In A Dream

No comments: