Saturday, July 19, 2008

Elton John sells out Moncton in 82 minutes!

Elton John's Moncton concert sold out at 10:22 a.m. Eye-witness Roland Gauvin of Grand-Barachois told me that he watched the people in line at the Moncton Coliseum turn around "en masse" at exactly that time. People were very upset - some of them crying.

Luckily, I scored two EXCELLENT tickets in the lower bowl next to the stage. I bought them online. When I say excellent... I mean excellent. I'll be in section 14:


Disappointed Elton John fans are shown here leaving the Moncton Coliseum after the tickets were completely sold out at 10:22 a.m. this morning. There were reports that online sales ended before 10:22, however the lineup at the Coliseum was not told to go home until that time. (Photo courtesy of Roland Gauvin)

No comments: