Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Canadian Idol prediction for the week of August 25, 2008

Well, folks... we're getting close to the Canadian Idol finale for yet another year. Only four contestants are left after last week's shocking and horrible elimination of Mookie Morris. What a shame! He really brought a unique aspect to the show and his absence was quite obvious this week!

With that said, ya gotta dance with the ones that brung ya, as they say...

I'm not sure if there'll be a bottom two this week or if they'll just announce the eliminated contestant, but I think there'll be a bottom two. If so, they will be - in my humble opinion - Mitch MacDonald and Earl Stevenson. Earl just didn't do it for me last night and is just a bit too strange for the show. And Mitch - well - I usually love his performances but last night was not the best. He really missed an opportunity to blow the house down with his personal song choice.

I think Mitch has sung his last and will be eliminated tonight, even though he has never been in the bottom three since the show began.

My own personal thinking at this time is that Theo Tams is the odds-on favourite to win now that Mookie is out. I can't see Earl, Drew or Mitch beating Theo in a sing-off. Theo would have them for lunch.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I totally agree. It would have been an exciting finish with Mookie and Theo but I don't think that there will be any surprises now.It really doesn't matter which order Earl,Mitch and Drew get voted out.Yawn.I really liked Mookie.

Barbara