Sunday, March 08, 2009

Idol Chatter returns to Moncton Times & Transcript this week!

Hello, all you American Idol fans! I'm pleased to announce that the Moncton Times & Transcript will be carrying the Idol Chatter column this year and that they have asked me to write it again! This will be my third Idol-related column for the newspaper. I previously wrote on American Idol last year and on Canadian Idol a few years ago.

Idol Chatter will run the morning after each performance show (Fox/CTV Tuesdays at 8 p.m. Eastern / 9 p.m. Atlantic) and results show (Fox/CTV Wednesdays at 9 p.m. Eastern / 10 p.m. Atlantic) - so weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays in the Life & Times section of the newspaper. I will, of course, be posting links to the columns here.

The first Idol Chatter column of this season appears on Wednesday, March 11, when I'll be reviewing the performances of this year's Top 13!

Should be a great season! There is a ton of talent... and I'm very excited. I hope you are, too!

Happy reading!

No comments: