Thursday, April 09, 2009

American Idol: Idol chatter for Thursday, April 9, 2009

I think I'm pretty good at making predictions, but I was particularly happy this week to see my guesses were 100% bang on! Lil, Anoop and Scott ended up in the bottom three - with Scott being made to sing for his life at the end of the show. Unofortunately, the judges didn't like what they saw and could not come to a unanimous decision on the "Judges' Save" and sent him home. That meant that one of this season's most endearing contestants has been shown the door. Good luck to Scott, who was a class act all the way - and he had pretty good comeback lines, too! After this week, Anoop is clearly on life support, with Lil not far behind. Click here to read my Idol Chatter column in today's Moncton Times & Transcript.

No comments: