Thursday, April 01, 2010

American Idol: Recap of Top 10 results show

Last night on American Idol, the Top 10 became the Top 9 when another contestant was eliminated.

I picked Tim Urban, Didi Benami and Katie Stevens to be in the bottom three. I also predicted that Didi would be eliminated. If you didn't watch the show, I can tell you that I was 100% correct in my bottom three prediction... but was I right in picking Didi to go home?

To find out how it all went down and what other reviewers predicted would happen this week, click here for my Idol Chatter column in the Moncton Times & Transcript and click here for Idol Chatter in the Fredericton Daily Gleaner.

Next week, the countdown to choosing the 2010 American Idol continues when the nine remaining finalists perform songs from the works of Lennon and McCartney. Don't miss it -- Tuesday at 9 p.m. Atlantic (8 p.m. Eastern) on Fox!

No comments: