Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Friday!

I don't normally wish away the week, but MAN it was a busy one!

I'm exhausted! Three American Idol columns... my Hump Day column... and two sample columns for another idea I have. It was non-stop! Plus... the day job, volunteer work and family stuff. Haven't been this happy to see the weekend in a long time!

I'm duct taping myself to the sofa tonight and not moving... at least for a few hours! :)

I hope you all had a great week! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Brian said...

I know how you feel. Sometimes I don't how we do it. I'm playing with seven bands now in addition to all my other stuff. Keep up the good work

Brian Cormier said...

Thanks, Brian. Seven bands? Holy moly! That's incredible. Hang in there!

Brian Cormier said...

Thanks, Brian. Seven bands? Holy moly! That's incredible. Hang in there!