Thursday, March 25, 2010

American Idol: Recap of Top 11 results show

Last night, yet another contestant was shown the door in season nine of American Idol. This was a sad week to be eliminated, because it meant just missing being part of the lucrative Top 10 American Idol concert tour this summer.

As predicted by most reviewers and polls, including me, Paige Miles was shown the door this week. Joining her in the bottom three were Tim Urban and another finalist who was a bit of a surprise -- not because I think they're that great, but because they seemed to have a following online. Personally, I was always baffled by this, but perhaps I'm not the only one scratching my head as to why. Are their days numbered?

To find out how it all went down on last night's results show -- and for the name of the "surprise" third member of the bottom three -- click here to read my Idol Chatter column in the Moncton Times & Transcript or click here to read Idol Chatter in the Fredericton Daily Gleaner.

Tune in to American Idol next Tuesday at 9 p.m. Atlantic (8 p.m. Eastern) when singer Usher will be mentoring the Top 10 on R&B and soul!

No comments: