Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Idol Chatter - Top 10 guys' performance show aired March 2, 2010

The boys performed a day early this week because one of the girls was ill and could not perform. Let's hope Crystal Bowersox is better and will perform tonight. She's one of the potential winners this year.

Lots of negative reviews of the guys last night. There were a couple of good standouts, in my opinion: Aaron Kelly and Lee DeWyze. Along with Casey James, they're about the only contestants I can see who could fill a concert hall with screaming fans. Although Andrew Garcia is very good, he's starting to falter and lacks in the charisma department.

Who do I think is in trouble? Click here to read my review of last night's show in my Moncton Times & Transcript Idol Chatter column.

Tonight, the Top 10 girls perform at 9 p.m. (8 p.m. Eastern) on Fox! Don't miss it!

No comments: