Friday, March 19, 2010

My new "Social Media Matters" column debuts in today's Moncton Times & Transcript

I'm very excited to remind everyone that my new "Social Media Matters" column debuts in today's Moncton Times & Transcript on page F4 in the Metro section. The column will run on Fridays and touch on all things relating to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, websites, etc.

I don't have the official graphic to post here just yet -- the column is THAT new -- but I will do that for the next column. I will post the column here online in its entirety tomorrow, however you can click here to read it now on the Times & Transcript's website.

Thanks to everyone for the congratulations and kind words. There seems to be a lot of interest! I look forward to receiving your questions and suggestions.

2 comments:

Ray Hiltz said...

Congratulations, Brian. I'm looking forward to becoming SM enlightened.
Have a great weekend.

Brian Cormier said...

Thanks, Ray!