Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This week's Hump Day column...


... is about how to handle hating someone. Yes, I've decided that I actually hate someone. I know it's childish. I know it's ridiculous. But... I hate them.

In this week's Hump Day column, I explore what it means to hate someone and how we may actually be very close friends with the person we hate -- but only after we're dead.

Clear as mud? Check out today's Hump Day column in the editorial section of the Moncton Times & Transcript. It will be posted online here tomorrow.

2 comments:

C. Stevens said...

I read your article this morning, the title caught my eye, because whether we want to or not, we’ve all been there. Your article not only gave me a new perspective on the word HATE, but also to the saying “I’ll see you on the flip side” Thank you for that, it does in it’s own way, help with the dealings of difficult people. I can guarantee you, if I don’t get to slap a few because we’re just spirits/a form of energy, I’m sure going to play a few nasty practical jokes, just for old time sakes. Your article, not only had a good message in it, but was quit humorous and got a few LOL out of me. Thank you for getting my day off to a good start.

Sincerely,



Mrs. C. Stevens
Upper Coverdale

Brian Cormier said...

Thank you very much, Mrs. Stevens! :)