Wednesday, April 21, 2010

American Idol: Recap of Top 7 performance show

Last night on American Idol, the remaining seven contestants performed inspirational songs under the guidance of mentor Alicia Keys. I thought everyone did reasonably well, with a few standouts: Crystal Bowersox (as usual) and Lee DeWyze (as usual).

I think the next three contestants eliminated will be Michael Lynche, Tim Urban and Aaron Kelly... but in what order? And who do I think is going home tonight? To find out, click here to read my Idol Chatter column in the Times & Transcript (Moncton) or click here to read Idol Chatter in The Daily Gleaner (Fredericton).

Who goes home this week? Tune in to a special two-hour Idol Gives Back episode of American Idol beginning at 9 p.m. Atlantic / 8 p.m. Eastern on Fox! (My apologies for writing the wrong time in the column. This week is an exception to the usual 10 p.m. Atlantic / 9 p.m. Eastern results show.)

No comments: