Wednesday, April 07, 2010

This week's Hump Day column...


... is about free speech and my observation that many people believe you can say anything to anyone but somehow should remain immune from any repercussions. Some people seem to believe that the right to free speech is an vaccination against having to take responsiblity for what you said.

I found that out this week when someone left a nasty note on one of my videos and then chewed me out for deleting it.

You have the right to your soap box -- you're absolutely 100% correct -- but I'm under no obligation to stand in the audience and listen.

Read Hump Day in the editorial section of today's Moncton Times & Transcript. It will be posted online here tomorrow.

Remember: if it's Wednesday, it's Hump Day!

(And is it just me, or is the photo I chose for this post really disturbing?)

No comments: