Wednesday, May 12, 2010

American Idol: Recap of Top 4 performance show

Last night, the Top 4 sang songs from the movies under mentor Jamie Foxx. I'm not a huge fan of Foxx, but I have to admit he was a very good mentor. I felt that he truly wanted what was best for the contestants.

On their solos, Lee had an off night, Casey did very well, Mike did OK, and Crystal was amazing. The duets were incredible, with Lee and Crystal wowing the audience and the judges. I also thought Mike and Casey were excellent.

What did the judges have to say and what's my prediction for tonight? To find out, click here to read today's Idol Chatter in the Moncton Times & Transcript or click here to read the column in today's Fredericton Daily Gleaner.

We're getting closer to crowning another American Idol. After this week, there will only be three. Who will they be? Tune in to Fox at 10 p.m. Atlantic / 9 p.m. Eastern tonight to find out!

No comments: