Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My cousin Kelley Mooney's performance of "Hallelujah" just hit 5,000+ views on YouTube!

I posted this a few weeks ago but thought I'd repost it today when I noticed that the video hit 5,000+ views on YouTube.

This is the world video premiere of my cousin Kelley Mooney's approved spiritual lyrical adaptation of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah". She was accompanied by the Chorale Voce dell' Anima led by Monette Gould on June 1, 2010, at the Monument Lefebvre in Memramcook, New Brunswick, Canada.

5 comments:

Rose said...

I have always loved this song and this was amazing, beautiful.

jerrylafavor said...

Kelley, I am a professional drummer and very involved in my Central Christian Church here in Las Vegas. I am not ashamed to say at my age, 71, I cried when I listened. Thank you and God Bless you. And, keep up the good work. Jerry LaFavor

Pastor Jim said...

This is beautiful! Thank you for posting. As the mother of an aspiring singer who herself loves to praise the Lord, thank you for your witness and your example.

Sara said...

Has she recorded this yet? Are the new words posted anywhere?
This is the most wonderful music, so glad she wrote new lyrics....now we can sing at church!

Doreen said...

Truly amazing !! Thank you Kelly for your wonderful voice and for writing the words to Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah". Thank you, Leonard for allowing her to do so !! I am forwarding this to my pastor and friends so they can listen to your wonderful voice, as well. God Bless !!